Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lack of Set Times = Mad Bunk

Alright, so I'm starting to get really hyped for this trip. Everything is in place and we're scheduled to take off Thursday afternoon. My bags are pretty much packed already (what else do I need besides board shorts, sunglasses and a bottle of listerine?). I've got my music together and I'm sitting down now just about to hash out my schedule for the 3 day fest.

BUT WAIT! WTF? Set times are not up yet? Have they not figured this jazz out yet? I need at least a week to make some of the tough decisions I know we're going to be faced with when our favourite acts are overlapping. But then again what are the chances the decisions we make now will be carried through? I'm going to go with nada.

After all, this trip is really about the spontaneity of it all. Check y'all soon

No comments: